antoniotresca.com is a website owned by Webgas Limited, a digital company based in Dublin, Ireland. Webgas is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us using this form if you have questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help you.
- Definitions used in this statement
- Data protection principles we process
- What rights do you have regarding your personal data
- What personal data we collect about you
- Cookies and other technologies
- How we use your personal data
- Who else has access to your personal data
- How we protect your data
- Contact information
- Management of personal data and contacts
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing: any operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose personal data has been processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We / us (whether capitalized or not) – Webgas LTD.
2. PRINCIPLES ON DATA PROTECTION
We are committed to following the following data protection principles:
- Lawful, fair, transparent data processing. Our data processing activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information regarding processing on request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which the personal data were collected.
- Processing is performed with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
3. USER RIGHTS
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information – means that you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it is obtained from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – means that you have the right to access the data collected by / about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification: this means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances it is possible to request the erasure of personal data from our archives.
- Right to limit processing – in the sense that certain conditions apply, the user has the right to limit the processing of their personal data.
- Right to object to processing: this means that in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing, i.e. Newsletter and Contact Marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing: this means that you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised whenever there is a profiling result that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
4. DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information you have provided to us. This can be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. – mainly the information necessary to provide you with a product / service or to improve your user experience (UX). We save the information you provide to us in order to comment, purchase or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
– Information automatically collected about you
It includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, shopping cart information, IP address, purchase history (if any) etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, activities may be recorded.
– Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal bases for sharing this information with us. This is the information that you have provided it directly or that it has collected about you for other legal reasons. See the list of our partners here.
– Information available to the public
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not direct children to our services.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. The choice to disable cookies could hinder the use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary in order to use some important features on our website, such as access. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide features that make the use of the service more comfortable and make more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in the comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information the next time when they comment.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to publish advertisements relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times an ad is seen. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site features provided by the other organization.
You can remove the cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy improvement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
6. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to:
provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to these products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notification of changes to any service.
improve the user experience;
fulfill an obligation established by law or contract;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
For reasons related to the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to identify you;
to provide you with a service or to send you / offer you a product;
communicate or for sales or billing;
For reasons of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to send you personalized offers * (from us and / or from our carefully selected partners);
administer and analyze our customer base (behavior and purchase history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
conduct questionnaires regarding customer satisfaction
If you have not informed us otherwise, we advise you to offer products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to send you newsletters and promotional offers (from us and / or from our carefully selected partners);
for other purposes we have asked for your consent for;
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations deriving from the law and / or use your personal data for the options provided for by the law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from the law, but not beyond.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes which are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
the link between the purpose, context and nature of the Personal Data is suitable for further processing;
further processing would not harm your interests and there would be adequate protection for processing.
7. WHO OTHERS CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, the user’s personal data is provided to our trusted partners in order to make it possible to provide the service or improve the customer experience. We share your data with
– Our processing partners:
We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented or if there are other legal reasons for doing so.
8. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We do our best to keep your personal data safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we try our best, of course we cannot guarantee total information security. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of any data breaches. We will also inform you if there is a possible threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, keep in mind that you must keep your username and password secret.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
Telephone: +353 57 868 4800