Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, the user agrees to adhere to the terms and conditions of this contract. If you do not accept all the terms and conditions of this contract, you cannot access the website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer of Webgas, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The website is only available to people who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your account and Webgas website. If you create a blog / site on the website, you are responsible for the security of your account and blog and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and for any other action taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or illicit way, even in a way intended to exchange the name or reputation of others, and Webgas can modify or remove any description or keyword that you consider inappropriate or illegal, or otherwise could cause Webgas liability. Webgas must be informed immediately of any unauthorized use of its blog, account or any other breach of security. Webgas will not be responsible for any acts or omissions by the User, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of contributors. If you manage a blog, comment on a blog, publish material on the website, publish links on the website or otherwise (or allow third parties to make) material available through the website (any such material, “Content”). ), The user is fully responsible for the content and damage resulting from this content. This is the case regardless of whether the Content in question consists of text, graphics, audio files or software. By making the Content available, you declare and warrant that:
- the download, copy and use of the Content do not violate property rights, including, but not limited to, third party copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights;
- if your employer has intellectual property rights that you have created, you have (i) received permission from your employer to publish or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) insured by your employer waives all rights in or on the Content;
- you have fully respected the third-party licenses relating to the Content and have done everything necessary to successfully transmit the required terms to end users;
the Content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not computer generated or generated randomly and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or increase search engine ranking of third party sites or for further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or misleading recipients about the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incites violence against individuals or entities and does not violate the privacy or advertising rights of third parties;
your blog is not advertised through unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, mailing lists, other blogs and websites and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in such a way as to mislead your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, the URL or the name of your blog is not the name of a person other than you or your company other than yours; is
- in the case of Content that includes the computer code, the user has categorized and / or precisely described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, regardless of whether it was requested by Webgas or otherwise.
By submitting content to Webgas for inclusion on your website, you grant Webgas a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete content, Webgas will do everything possible to remove it from the website, but acknowledges that caching or references to content cannot be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of these statements or warranties, Webgas has the right (though not the obligation) to, at the sole discretion of Webgas (i) to refuse or remove any content that, in Webgas’ reasonable judgment, violates any Webgas policy or is found in any manner in a malicious or questionable manner or (ii) discontinue or deny access and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason, at the sole discretion of Webgas. Webgas will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Payment and Renewal
By selecting a product or service, the user agrees to pay Webgas the one-off and / or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (further payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on the basis of advance payment on the day of registration for the update and will cover the use of this service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
Unless you notify Webgas before the end of the applicable subscription period that you wish to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the applicable annual or monthly fee for that subscription (as well as all fees) using any credit card or other payment mechanism that we have registered for you. Updates can be canceled at any time by submitting the request to Webgas in writing.
Taxes; Payments. By signing up for a Services account, you agree to pay Webgas the applicable installation fees and recurring charges. The applicable rates will be invoiced from the day the services are established and in advance of the use of these services. Webgas reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees with thirty (30) days’ written notice. The services can be canceled by you at any time with thirty (30) days written notice to Webgas.
Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “E-mail support” indicates the possibility of making technical support requests via e-mail at any time (with reasonable efforts by Webgas to respond within one business day) regarding the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of standard or free Webgas.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Webgas standard services practices, procedures and policies.
5. Responsibility of site visitors. Webgas has not examined and cannot review all the material, including computer software, published on the website and therefore cannot be responsible for the content, use or effects of this material. By operating on the website, Webgas does not represent or imply that it approves the material published there or that it believes that such material is accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The website may contain offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content, as well as content that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or advertising rights, or violates the intellectual property and other property rights of third parties, or the download, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, declared or undeclared. Webgas declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from the use by visitors of the website or from any download by these visitors of the content published there.
6. Content published on other websites. We have not reviewed and cannot review all the materials, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which Webgas.com links and which links to Webgas.com. Webgas has no control over these non-Webgas websites and web pages and is not responsible for their content or use. By connecting to a non-Webgas website or web page, Webgas does not represent or imply that it approves such website or web page. You are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and others. harmful or destructive content. Webgas declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from the use of websites and non-Webgas web pages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. Since Webgas asks others to respect their intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the material placed on or linked from Webgas.com infringes copyright, you are invited to notify Webgas in accordance with Webgas’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Webgas will respond to such notices, including those requested or appropriate by removing the illegal material or by disabling all links to the illegal material. Webgas will discontinue access and use of the website by the visitor if, in appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat offender of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of Webgas or others. In the event of such termination, Webgas will have no obligation to provide a refund of any sums previously paid to Webgas.
8. Intellectual property. This Agreement does not transfer any third party intellectual property or Webgas from Webgas, and all rights, titles and interests in and on such properties will remain (as between the parties) exclusively with Webgas. Webgas, Webgas.com, the Webgas.com logo and all other brands, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Webgas.com or the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Webgas or Webgas licensees. Other brands, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the website may be trademarks of other third parties. Use of the website does not guarantee the right or license to reproduce or otherwise use Webgas or third-party brands.
9. Ads. Webgas reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
10. Attribution. Webgas reserves the right to display attribution links such as “Blog on Webgas.com”, author of themes and attribution of fonts in the blog footer or toolbar.
11. Partner products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can deactivate their terms of service at any time by deactivating the partner product.
12. Domain names. If you register a domain name, use or transfer a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that the use of the domain name is subject to the Internet Corporation’s policies for assigned names and numbers (” ICANN ”), including the related Registration Rights and responsibilities.
13. The changes. Webgas reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to periodically check this Agreement for changes. Continued use or access to the website after the publication of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of these changes. Webgas may, in the future, offer new services and / or functionalities through the website (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and / or services will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
14. Termination. Webgas can interrupt access to all or part of the website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, with immediate effect. If you wish to withdraw from this Agreement or from your Webgas.com account (if you have one), you can simply stop using the website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can be terminated by Webgas only if you materially violate this Agreement and you cannot remedy such violation within thirty (30) days of Webgas’ notification to user; provided that Webgas can immediately terminate the website as part of a general closure of our service. All the provisions of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive the termination will survive the termination, including, without limitation, the provisions on ownership, waivers of the guarantee, indemnity and limitations of liability.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. The website is provided “as is”. Webgas and its suppliers and licensees hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, explicit or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Webgas nor its suppliers and licensees makes any guarantee that the website is error-free or that access to that site is continuous or uninterrupted. The user understands to download or otherwise obtain content or services through the website at his own discretion and risk.
16. Limitation of liability. In no event will Webgas, or its suppliers or licensees, be liable in relation to any object of this contract on the basis of any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for replacement products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or damage of data; or (iv) for any amount that exceeds the fees paid by the user to Webgas under this agreement during the period of twelve (12) months before the cause of the action. Webgas will have no responsibility for any errors or delays due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing does not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
18. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Webgas, its contractors and licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the Website, including but not limited to violation of this Agreement.
19. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Webgas and the user relating to the subject of this document and can only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized Webgas manager or by the publication of Webgas in a revised version. Except as far as applicable law, where applicable, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of Ireland, excluding its conflict of laws provisions, and the appropriate venue for any disputes arising out of or any of them will be state and federal courts located in Dublin, Ireland. Except for requests for injunctive or fair compensation or claims relating to intellectual property rights (which can be filed in any competent court without the publication of an obligation), any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be resolved in accordance with the Rules of Complementary Arbitration of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with these rules. Arbitration will take place in Dublin, Ireland, in English and the arbitration decision can be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement will be entitled to legal costs and fees. If any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable, this part will be interpreted to reflect the original intent of the parties and the remaining parts will remain in effect for all purposes. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any violation thereof, in any case, will not waive that term or condition or any subsequent violation thereof. You can assign your rights under this Agreement to any party who agrees to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Webgas can assign its rights under this Agreement without conditions. This Agreement will be binding and will benefit the parties, their successors and authorized assigns.